ORGASMIC Translation

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Give me that Ass, I want your Hole Pt.1

My thoughts on Anal. Okay well I can say that I have done it, and it's not for me. However. The couple of times I did try it. Those actual successful attempts and it actually felt good, let me give the following advice on that.

Douche. Can't stress that enough. Butt plug, train your ass. Can't also stress that enough. The best lubricant, oil based, unless the toys say otherwise. RELAX, RELAX, RELAX.

Let me reminise about the first time. First off when he asked me, I was like "What the Fuck? Are you high?" (Please note: I knew he wasn't high, but that didn't cross my mind, it just came out my mouth.) and then commenced some begging and pleading on his part. His only logic was to say, "Well you haven't given anybody that, everybody's had your pussy. I like it and all but..( I was highly offended at this, I wasn't around the block, but considering he was 20years old, he had some nerve to even say that crap. He was no better meeting me in the streets and later in the day sleeping with me.)

Let's see...Conversation was like: "I'm your husband and God said...." It was Hellishly annoying, but dumb me I gave in. This was based on guilt.

Please don't do anything you don't want to do.

At the time he had bought me a product called an Anal Screw. This link isn't the product that he bought me. I wish I had this to start out with. That was very intimidating. I think that would have been for some hard core anal play, because it had a handle. A corkscrew ass drill. Now that I think about it, it was shaped like a swirly ice pop you get from the ice cream truck. Unfortunately the drill got bigger until the whole thing was lodged in your ass.

If I have a kit, that had different kinds of butt plugs I would have been a lot better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.