ORGASMIC Translation

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Give me that Ass, I want your Hole PT 2

Funny how some things are traumatic, or so you thought, and it shuts the brain down to where you become a glutton for what ever you did before. I also put childbirth in this category. Just for the record.

This time it was in the shower. I was having sex in the shower, couple of YEARS later. Maybe that's why it came up again. Must have been at least 3 years. I don't know if it was the soap scent in the bathroom, the water, how horny we were but his hands were on a roll. My ass must've been super soapy to not even notice he had like two fingers in.

And then he started, "You know, now would be a good time to let me get some from the back, you are really loose and relaxed right now." I don't know where my head was at when I said okay. The man set me up, because Vaseline was available without the lid on. "I'm just going to lube you up really good. He did dip clean fingers in the stuff, then stuck them where the others had been. I know Vaseline seems to be good for everything but it can break down sex toys. Depending on what they are made out of. So stick to the lubricants that they are supposed to be used with and clean them the way they should be cleaned also depending on what they are made out of.

I was bent over sucking him so I guess that's the best thing I could think to do, knowing what was going to happen later. No soap was going on at that point. Just the shower water running. I was pretty wet, in genral just by giving him some head. He spun me round and shoved it in my pussy. Which still caught me off guard because I was preparing my mind for the ass.

I remember my asshole just kinda open, expanded. And he just pummeled my pussy good. I was panting and everything. He spun me to him again, was just kissing all over me. My body was on fire. His fingers were doing a good job working on my clit.

He spun me around again and had me bend over while he plunged back into my pussy but with the added arousal of playing with my clit. I was on the brink. I just remember that I took a deep breath and I felt a rush of vibration along my asshole. He was inside my ass. And it felt great, a ORGASMIC anal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.