ORGASMIC Translation

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The weather made me think! Damn that weather!

This is just some musings of mine. Sexually related but not really. The weather is funky. It was scorching hot and now some weird weather has stuff that just all weird and smelly. Like the weather my mood is a tad off.

In talking with my guy last night on the kindle, because I was soo not feeling the laptop. I was just going on and on about his room and the locks and then he meationed his head board. Eveidently he had it too far against the wall. I was curious about the head board so I asked about it. Okay well the point was to find out if anything could be tied to it.  The answer much to my delight was YES. Not a post bed but a headboard like the side of a crib.

And though there had been some quirks about us meeting during the summer because of my other role in life.
but we manage. Now it has come down to this. We will have sex in a bed. I am totally, truelly aware of this now.

 I told him that I would just drive to see him. Deliver myself up to him. Like a pizza in 30 mins or less because that's how far the drive is and just let him have his way with me.

My brain spins around and around this. Why do I have this insane need to give and do whatever he wishes. Why do I feel so strongly that I have to make this man happy? Why does making him happy make me so happy to the point of getting wet just knowing i'm doing something, anything for him?

What is it about this man that drives me to do things for him, which are not always sexual. (NEVER FINANCIAL!!) That I didn't enjoy doing in my last relationship with my husband?

The idea of this man's bed at our disposal for as long as time permits. I tick off the days. Tomorrow it will be four months since we had met. I love the rush. I love how electric my body feels in his presence. Of course he feels the same way. He just says it differently than I do in the way he speaks. and the way he says COCK. It just makes my mouth water.

Never used the word before to describe that part. But I told him to use it. When I read it from him on the messenger. My insides just tingle. When he says it over the phone my chest get heavy and I can't breath. Oh to cream this man's bedsheets with my ORGASMIC juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.