ORGASMIC Translation

Monday, July 16, 2012

Subliminal Bondage notions at a young age

I was mulling over in my mind the whole 50 shades of grey thing. People have been role playing like that for years. Some have that lifestyle 24/7. Now all of a sudden it's mainstream? Very funny. I should have published some things if that was the case. There is still time fortunately.

I have been writing stuff about bondage since I was 13 and I didn't really know anything truely about it. I definitely remember the whole idea of tying someone to a bed. (Watch the video in the product link very interesting) That's the mildest most adults start out at as far as that level. Adding a blindfold also.

When you talk then about straps, and leather, and paddles, then you step into something middle level. Those that went to college and pledged sororities or fraternities are familiar with paddles.

Dom/sub-"do as i say/what can i do to please you"
Both roles can be rewarding. I love my collar! I wear it as a way to show that I submit to someone. I feel very secure when I wear it. I like when it has a leash hooked to it. I like to be lead around, not too much (my knees aren't too good) but I love a sharp tug!

SMART ADVICE: If you do play in any SEXUAL activity. You should always take note of how your health is and your partner's. Like how the exercise programs suggest that you do stuff in moderation and check with your doctor. Even if you have multiple ones. Safety from all angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.