ORGASMIC Translation

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sticky dream pleasure

exclusively in my store the LELO brand
I woke up this morning which was a good thing. WET.I hate that because then I have to handle my business. I was caught up in mass amount of sexual pleasure. ORGASMIC dream of course! I remember lots of licking and caressing of my breasts in some kind of warm sweet smelling oil.

My nose could know the instant smell of it if I came across it while I'm awake. My legs were open as wide as they could go. The reason my legs can spread so wide is because I practice my splits. It's fun and pratical. My guy digs it. Makes eating my pussy easier. Which did happen in the dream.

The pulling of the outer lips to trace the inside with the tip of the tongue. Yeah, good tingles there. Having the hood of my clit kissed then sucked on ever so slightly. The inside of my thighs rubbed roughly with his thumbs as his tongue becomes firm and starts poking inside just enough to get sticky on his tongue. His fingers, one, two, three, don't really know. But his was dipping and licking and gave me a taste too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.