ORGASMIC Translation

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Dog gives YOU his Bone

Keeping with the animals for a moment, I want to show off some smaller dildos aimed at the household pets. Doggy Style, there's a reason for this great sexual position. At some point in your life you might have wondered. You might have fantasized. Hell you might have just gotten some peanut butter and got licked till you came. But I'm not one to judge. So if you imagine how it would feel for Fido to fuck you then this is clifford.


meet clifford
And of course clifford is based on a real dogs penis. Shame it's not the "real" Clifford. That would be bigger than a horse! Considering the knot in the back that would get swollen and lock the female to him, it's not half bad. Humping is something that dogs are quite good at. I could easy get aroused watching dogs hump. It makes me want to hump along.
twilight wolf cock

Not into doggies? Perhaps you like them a little more wild. I present the wolfman. Fashioned after, a wolf. Maybe it was a copy from a wolf in Twilight. Or not. Team Jacob fans would love this I'm sure. He's got a suction cup base un like clifford, so you can stick him some place good and back on up on him. Maybe read that Twilight book while you get off. ORGASMIC sex while reading Twilight. Pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.