ORGASMIC Translation

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How to ride a horse in the bedroom

Let's talk animals for a moment..

We love our animals. They are the best. They depend on us. They make us feel good. They love us even when the people that we thought loved us don't. Sometimes we treat our animals better than the people that we are around. Some animals are our children when we can't have any.

Have I set the tone yet? Do you know where I'm headed? What is this blog about again?

18.5 inches?
What the hell, is this? This is..a horse cock dildo. And it has to be made as it is ordered. Which is cool. I was scanning some of the customers that bought this and female and males like this thing. I can't even imagine put this up my twat. I think my man would be pissed at how there's no grip on his cock.

And this isn't just the the tip of the ice berg of the goodies I have in my store.
Mr. Ed?
There is another variation of this delightful phallus. Hence this Mr. Ed which looks way better but the inch on this is only 15.

I am not one to judge, I'm really not. I think it's totally facinating. If I had the chance to watch somebody, male or female use this I would want a front row seat. I do like to watch! I like to watch anything with sex, or read anything. Geez guess I'm a horny person. Glad I found my match otherwise I would be in trouble.

Ride the ORGASMIC horse people! YEE-HAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you want me to say to you.